CONTACT US: 0412 021 604
Simply put, it’s a different way of thinking, processing and learning. People with dyslexia are often able to see, hear, feel and sense what they imagine as real. They are visual spatial learners, or what we often refer to as ‘picture thinkers.’
There are many symptoms of dyslexia and many different labels have been given to these symptoms.
• Dyslexia (difficulty with reading and spelling)
• Dyspraxia, (difficulty with balance and co-ordination)
• Dysgraphia (difficulty with handwriting)
• Dyscalculia (difficulty with math)
• ADD (Attention Deficit Disorder)
• ADHD (Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder)
• Central Auditory Processing Disorder (difficulty with listening)
• Visual Processing Disorder and so on
Copyright Dyslexia Solutions 2018
Professional services described as Davis™, including Davis Dyslexia Correction®, Davis™ Symbol Mastery, Davis™ Orientation Counseling, Davis™ Attention Mastery, Davis™ Math Mastery, and Davis™ Reading Program for Young Learners may only be provided by persons who are trained and licensed as Davis Facilitators or Specialists by Davis Dyslexia Association International.